Thursday 3 October 2013

Conciously unconcious

Slow music, pouring rains, and silence around. My mind is wandering into a totally different place, lost in its own thoughts and ideas. I have loads of work to do, for my own benefit but I don’t care. I want to feel happy, I don’t want to be here at all :( , I want......................................and a long list follows which is in sharp contrast to my reality. That is why I am all lost. Dreaming and aspiring for that day of my dreams to come true ... 

I peek out of the window and I find that the world is still moving at its fast pace. But I feel comfortable here. I don’t want to walk, I don’t want to talk, work, study or anything. Maybe I had enough, maybe I need a break. Images of people, incidences and places flash in my mind for like nanoseconds. I feel so confused that I can’t tell what is going on in my mind at the present moment. I certainly have issues in my life as everyone else does, I have tasks to accomplish, I have good and bad reminiscences and I have them all in my mind.I am sure once I’ll sleep, I’ll wake up in a refreshed and active state of mind. My mind needs rest, and so I have no problem spending time doing nothing, staring into the night sky, the shining stars, thinking how beautiful they are. Then I start thinking of myself as a small unit in the universe, and how my existence here can make some difference to this huge place... 



Maybe I am not lost. :P :P  :)



I am just living in the moment, relaxing myself and realizing at the same time who I am and who I want to be. Tomorrow when I get up ... I promise myself, I will take appropriate actions to reach to my destination. Tomorrow is going to be a great day !



No comments:

Post a Comment